2. Application compatibility
1. Strong knowledge on System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM / ConfigMgr) concepts
2. Experience with ZTI and LTI deployments for windows 10
3. Experience with creating golden image and task sequence using MDT and configuration manager
4. General knowledge in sites, site roles, site component configuration: including Primary and Secondary sites, Distribution Points, Pull Distribution Points, discovery, boundaries, Application Catalog, windows servicing and client policy.
5. Experience with installing sites, Software Updates Management, Operating System Deployment and Software Distribution.
6. Experience with various client features like discovery, installation, inventory and software metering.
7. Experience with Cloud Management Gateway (CMG), Cloud Distribution Points (CDP) and Co-management.
8. Familiar with status messages and various server and client-side logs used for troubleshooting.
9. Good knowledge of Scripting languages like PowerShell and VBScript
10. Experience working with Intune & Mobile device Management
11. Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as both the customer and internal technical communities
12. Act as technical leader and take responsibility for the overall technical Solution for each of the workstreams
13. Conduct a daily technical stand-up meeting with customer to validate progress and address any technical challenges discovered during the project
14. Take responsibility for building the lab components and providing oversight or building the production components required for the pilot of the Solution
15. Take responsibility during the Deployment phase to confirm that targeted workstations and users are ready for the migration team.
Must have skills:
1. Proficient in Application Remediation for Windows 10...
2. Proficient in Shims, Compatibility Fixes and Compatibility Modes
3. Proficient in Windows Operating System (OS) Internals, Windows Registry, Windows Services, Windows Drivers, Group Policy Objects, Crash Dump/Memory Dump Analysis, Event Tracing and Time Travel Debugging
4. Knowledge of troubleshooting/diagnostic tools like WinDbg, LUA Buglight, Sysinternals Suite (Process Monitor, Process Explorer), Dependency Walker, etc.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Ready for Windows, Readiness Toolkit for Office, Windows Analytics, Application Compatibility Toolkit and Compatibility Administrator.
6. English Communication
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Pathfinder Management Consulting (India) Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Shubhangi Rinait
Contact Company:Pathfinder Management Consulting (India) Ltd.