Tools that must have experience in:
- CentOS and general Linux operation
- Asterisk/ FreePBX /Kamailio / FreeSwitch (VoIP related).
- Wireshark for VoIP testing.
- Basic software such as Logmein, Office, VPN, FTP, SSH.
- IP phone configuration & setup.
Have general or advanced understanding of
- Asterisk installation/maintenance/setup and what it does.
- Virtual Machines & VPS deployment / hosting.
Ideal Candidate MUST have the following:
-3+ years experience with Asterisk, FreePBX, FreeSwitch.
-Knowledgeable in Linux/Unix OS.
-Knowledge of Grandstream & IP phones & provisioning.
-Experience with AWS and GCP platform.
-Technical knowledge about VoIP, how it works, capabilities, limitations, call quality testing.
-Outside the box thinking and ability to resolve problems in a timely manner.
-Must be organized and ability to document how-to and common troubleshooting steps.
Experience in the following is a plus although not required
-Custom scripting, programming.
Shift Timings: 1. Monday - Friday
2.) 7:30 PM to 4:30 AM IST)
3. Should be flexible as per clients requirement.
- Be able to speak & write English fluently with little or no accent.
- Must have high speed internet with at least 10m connection.
- Access to a working computer and a quiet place to work.
1. General phone interview to measure your understanding of VoIP and skills.
2. Actual testing in a test environment to measure your skills in troubleshooting, setup/understanding and configuration.
Candidate will be provided a test machine to configure and your skills will be timed from start to completion.
Please share your resume to piyush.sapre @pathfinder.net.in or Rohit.naik@ pathfinder.net.in
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - System Programming
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time