Summary of Position:
Responsible for needs analysis, design, build, implementation and execution of all SharePoint based Solutions.
Support and enhancement of SharePoint applications to enable the implementation of business user requirements in a large Microsoft SharePoint Environment.
Perform assignments as a part of a project team or work independently on enhancements and production support.
1. Development of software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test and deploy software solutions based on MS SharePoint platform.
2. Define, understand and evaluate business requirements and resolve production issues.
3. Design and develop custom solutions using SharePoint Object Model, SharePoint Client Object Model, Powershell,C# and ASP.NET.
4. Assist with the development of business dashboards, reports for management using report builder, designer and client side components for SPOnline.
5. Design, build, deploy, and administer SharePoint Sandboxed Solutions with Visual Studio.
6. Develop custom multi-step, multi-functional conditional workflows using SharePoint Designer and Visual Basic.
7. Design, manage and deploy SharePoint 2016/SharePoint Online solutions, applications, site collections, sites, web parts, features, themes, navigation and master pages.
8. Unit testing components and supporting DEV and QA testing.
9. Serve as second/third level support for SharePoint application(s) as required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time